How much does it cost to be come a member?
€25 for "Ridotto": Students (over age 16), Teachers, and 65 years and older
€35 for "Intero" : Regular Adult Membership
How do I become a member?
You can come by our office and fill in our membership form. We are located in Piazza S. Antonio, 6 - Trieste - tel: 040 63 03 01, email@example.com. Office Hours: Monday to Friday 4-7 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9-noon.
How can I pay?
We accept Cash, Checks, IBAN (if you pay by IBAN please specify in the request your first and last name and that is for Iscrizione Socio 2014/15). Bring a print of your IBAN Payment when you fill in your form to receive your membership card and your receipt.
Our IBAN is: IT49A0200802290000005261887 - Associazione Italo Americana FVG.
How long is my membership valid?
Membership lasts for 1 school year from September 2014 until September 2015. You must renew each year.
What do I get with my Membership?
- American Film Series (in English) at the Cinema dei Fabbri - 9 films (Oct - May)
- Made For Each Other Comparative TV / Film Series with Commentary by Prof. Leonardo Buonomo at the in our Multi-Media Room at the Associazione Italo Americana -
- Use of our fantastic American Corner Library - with over 5,000 books, 1,500 DVD's, magazines available in lending. We are also a great place to study if you are downtown.
- Children's Corner Library and I Love Reading Competitions
- Wi Fi Zone
- Thursday Coffee Break - 2nd Thursday of each month 10- noon - Open to the Public
- Thursday American Experience - An American documentary or speaker each Friday (Sept.-May.) - Open to the Public
- Short Story Club
- Book Club
- Women's Space Activities
- Special Thematic Film Series
- Totally Teen Club
- Family Date Night
-TGIF - Thank God it's Friday Aperitivo
- Saturday Storytime - Classic tales read to children of members by a mother tongue and a related activity (Jan-Mar), Storytime Light in the Summer
- Registration to take one of our English Courses - for all levels, ages and interests
- Registration for American Cooking School
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with an update on all of the activities for the month
- Invitations to our special cultural events - TGIF, Guest Speakers, Conferences, Halloween, Election Night, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, and anything else that comes up!
Can I go to the American Film Series if I am not a member?
Sorry, you have to be a member. We cannot sell single tickets.
Can my partner go to the movies too?
Of course, but they have to become a member.
When is the first film?
Thursday, October 30th with showtimes at 2,4,6:30, 9 p.m.
Here is the American Film Series 2014 / 2015 Program.
In case you were wondering, we are a volunteer run non-profit association. We have over 60 volunteers! Become a volunteer.
See you in the Association! and at the movies, and at a conference, and in class, and at coffee break, and....
More questions? Give us a call or pass by. firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 63 03 01, 349 8 66666 7