How much does it cost to be come a member?
€25 for "Ridotto": Students (over age 16), Teachers, and 65 years and older
€35 for "Intero" : Regular Adult Membership
How do I become a member?
You can come by our office and fill in our membership form. We strongly encourage you to renew your membership in our office BEFORE the First Movie. On movie night at the cinema, it is always very crowded and a bit chaotic. You can become a member any time of year. We are located in Piazza S. Antonio, 6 - Trieste - tel: 040 63 03 01, email@example.com. Office Hours: Monday to Friday 4-7 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9-noon.
How can I pay?
We accept Cash, Checks, IBAN (if you pay by IBAN please specify in the request your first and last name and that is for Iscrizione Socio 2014/15). Bring a print of your IBAN Payment when you fill in your form to receive your membership card and your receipt.
Our IBAN is: IT49A0200802290000005261887 - Associazione Italo Americana FVG.
How long is my membership valid?
Membership lasts for 1 school year from September 2014 until September 2015. You must renew each year.
What do I get with my Membership?
- American Film Series (in English) at the Cinema dei Fabbri - 9 films (Oct - May)
- Made For Each Other Comparative TV / Film Series with Commentary by Prof. Leonardo Buonomo at the in our Multi-Media Room at the Associazione Italo Americana -
- Use of our fantastic American Corner Library - with over 5,000 books, 1,500 DVD's, magazines available in lending. We are also a great place to study if you are downtown.
- Children's Corner Library and I Love Reading Competitions
- Wi Fi Zone
- Tuesday Coffee Break - 2nd Thursday of each month 10- noon - Open to the Public
- Thursday American Experience - An American documentary or speaker each Friday (Sept.-May.) - Open to the Public
- Short Story Club
- Book Club
- Women's Space Activities
- Special Thematic Film Series
- Teen Club
- Family Date Night
-TGIF - Thank God it's Friday Aperitivo
- Much More!
- Registration to take one of our English Courses - for all levels, ages and interests
- Registration for American Cooking School
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with an update on all of the activities for the month
- Invitations to our special cultural events - TGIF, Guest Speakers, Conferences, Halloween, Election Night, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, and anything else that comes up!
Can I go to the American Film Series if I am not a member?
Sorry, you have to be a member. We cannot sell single tickets.
Can my partner go to the movies too?
Of course, but they have to become a member.
When is the first film?
Thursday, October 30th with showtimes at 2,4,6:30, 9 p.m. The Way Way Back.
In case you were wondering, we are a volunteer run non-profit association. We have over 60 volunteers! Become a volunteer.
See you in the Association! and at the movies, and at a conference, and in class, and at coffee break, and....
More questions? Give us a call or pass by. firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 63 03 01